Advice NI is the leading provider of nationally accredited Advice and Guidance, Legal Advice and Independent Advocacy Qualifications in Northern Ireland.
In response to current guidance around stopping the spread of COVD-19, Advice NI has moved its training online for the remainder of 2020. We have a wide variety of content and formats to choose from.
Courses delivered live at scheduled times on Zoom
Courses with materials and content accessible anytime via our learning management platform with live Zoom sessions scheduled to support you as you progress
Courses with materials and content you can access online at a time that suits you
View and book onto our current courses at Upcoming Training.
Wiseradviser Live Online and Anytime Online courses can also be booked via the links here too.
If you have any questions or want to speak to us about bespoke training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we can offer you
Get in touch with Advice NI for training on:
Benefits & Welfare
Training about dealing with benefits and Welfare
Fond out how we can help with your bespoke training needs
Training on how to deal with Money Advice issues
Get training on older people issues
Our online learning portal allows you to learn when you want to
Find out more about our range of courses
- This pre-recorded course is available online now to access anytime. Having the knowledge, skills and information to make informed financial choices can make the difference between financial security and financial crisis. This online course will help participants to understand how to manage their...
- Learn what a credit reference file is and the information it contains. Find out how to advise clients who have been victims of credit fraud, have been turned down for credit or wish to improve their credit rating.
- This pre-recorded course is available online now to access anytime. It provides a collection of concise narrated presentations to provide an overview of the legislative changes introduced to a wide range of social security benefits due to COVID-19. Updates include: • Universal Credit and COVID-19...
- Get the facts on this hot topic! Look at common problems that clients experience and how you can help them. Key topics covered are the background of payday loans, current social issues, understanding how they are regulated, common problems encountered and knowing how best to advise a client.
- This course is an introduction to supporting clients through income maximisation in a thorough and systematic way.
- This course consists of 6 mandatory modules. It includes a DRO practice application form and an assessment. This distance learning element is a pre-requisite for completing the Debt Relief Orders: Approved Intermediaries – face to face (live-online) course. It is an essential part of the process...