Advice NI is the leading provider of nationally accredited Advice and Guidance, Legal Advice and Independent Advocacy Qualifications in Northern Ireland.
In response to current guidance around stopping the spread of COVD-19, Advice NI has moved its training online for 2021 until further notice . We have a wide variety of content and formats to choose from.
Courses delivered live at scheduled times on Zoom
Courses with materials and content accessible anytime via our learning management platform with live Zoom sessions scheduled to support you as you progress
Courses with materials and content you can access online at a time that suits you
View and book onto our current courses at Upcoming Training.
Wiseradviser Live Online and Anytime Online courses can also be booked via the links here too.
If you have any questions or want to speak to us about bespoke training, please email email@example.com
What we can offer you
Get in touch with Advice NI for training on:
Benefits & Welfare
Training about dealing with benefits and Welfare
Fond out how we can help with your bespoke training needs
Training on how to deal with Money Advice issues
Get training on older people issues
Our online learning portal allows you to learn when you want to
Find out more about our range of courses
- Make the most of learning opportunities by discovering your personal learning style. This course offers lots of ideas and resources for money advisers. It will help you enhance your learning and development.
- This Anytime Online training course is hosted on Advice NI’s learning management system, Moodle, and provides learners with flexible online learning that they can access at a time that suits them. Once registered, learners can complete the learning content in a way that suits them, in multiple...
- This pre-recorded course is available online now to access anytime. It provides a concise, practical awareness session for those new to Universal Credit, updated to include information on services and adjustments available to those impacted by COVID-19.
- The learning looks at why and how a good case record should be created, reviewed, progressed and kept confidential.It considers case reviewing and progressing strategies.
- This pre-recorded course is available online now to access anytime. Having the knowledge, skills and information to make informed financial choices can make the difference between financial security and financial crisis. This online course will help participants to understand how to manage their...
- Learn what a credit reference file is and the information it contains. Find out how to advise clients who have been victims of credit fraud, have been turned down for credit or wish to improve their credit rating.