EU Settlement Scheme
What is EUSS?
The EU Settlement Scheme allows EEA citizens and their non-EEA family members who are resident in the UK to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.
We offer free:
- Immigration advice to vulnerable or at risk EU nationals and their family members to help them make their EU Settlement application
- Practical assistance and support including language support ‘interpreting services’ and equipment/digital provision to individuals who find difficult to access EUSS information/advice and/or application
- Awareness raising information/Drop-In sessions for EU national individuals and their family members, NGOs and community groups, EU embassies/consulates, public authorities, employers, trade unions, any organisations that are supporting and are giving advice to EU nationals and their family members
Get EUSS Advice
We provide free and confidential support to anyone who wishes to use the EU Settlement Scheme.
There are several ways you can get in touch with us for EUSS advice in Northern Ireland.
Email our advisers
Email our EU Settlement Scheme Adviser:
For help with your EUSS application contact our FREEPHONE helpline:
To request a phone call about the EU Settlement Scheme text:
EUSS to 66644You will receive an automated reply from Advice NI and we will contact you within 2 working days.
Information in other languages
- Potrzebujesz pomocy w uzyskaniu Statusu Osiedleńca w Zjednocznonym Królestwie?
- züksége van segítségre a letelepedett státusz megszerzéséhez az Egyesült Királyságban?
- Имате нужда от помощ за придобиване на Уседнал Статут в Обединеното Кралство?
- Ha bisogno di assistenza per ottenere lo Statuto di Regolarizzazione nel Regno Unito?
- Reikia pagalbos gaunant Pastovų Statusą JK?
- Precisa de ajuda para obter a estatua do assentamento no Reino Unido (UK)?
- Aveţi nevoie de ajutor pentru a obţine statutul de rezident (permanent/provizoriu) în Regatul Unit?
- Potrebujete pomoc pri vybavovaní povolenia na pobyt v UK?
Self-refer to our EUSS serviceYou can refer yourself to our EUSS service. Please use one of the forms below:
Useful LinksPractical Information
- Stay in the UK after it leaves the EU: step by step
- Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status)
- EU Settlement Scheme: evidence of UK residence
- EU Settlement Scheme: evidence of relationship to an EU citizen
- Contact UK Visas and Immigration about your application
- EU Settlement Scheme: apply for an administrative review
- Update your EU Settlement Scheme details
- EU Citizens' Rights - information for European citizens concerned about their EU rights, their rights after Brexit and what they need to do to stay in the UK.
- EU Citizens’ Rights and Settled Status
- Guide: How to apply for “settled status” for EU citizens
- Home Office in the media - the Home Office's blog on the latest topical home affairs issues.
- What are your EU citizenship rights?
- Benefits and pensions for UK nationals in the EU, EEA or Switzerland if there's a no-deal Brexit
Online ESOL / EFL Training
- Free classes by Kings College London on Future Learn (elementary classes)
- Free classes by Kings College London on Future Learn (pre-intermediate classes)
- English for the Workplace
- A Beginner’s Guide to Writing in English for University Study
- An Intermediate Guide to Writing in English for University Study
- English for Academic Study
- Dominion Training Free English courses online (different levels)
- Online resources for self-study or teaching (free)
- https://www.uniteforliteracy.com/ - books to help you to learn English while you read to your children.
- Mental Health resources in 15 different languages