EU Settlement Scheme
We can provide free and confidential advice to ensure that EU Nationals in vulnerable circumstances make an application to the EU Settlement Scheme by 30th June 2021.
Freephone advice helpline
0800 915 4604
If you have missed the deadline you can still apply for EUSS if you have reasonable grounds.
The list of ‘reasonable grounds’ is not exhaustive and includes:
- Care leavers
- Where adults lack the mental / physical capacity to apply
- Where there are serious medical conditions
- Victims of trafficking
- Abusive / controlling relationships.
- Other compelling or practical reasons
An application should still be accepted past the 30th June deadline but seeking specialist immigration advice and representation is strongly advised if the deadline is missed where, a person:
- may have been unaware of the requirement to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme by the 30 June deadline
- may have failed to make an application by the deadline if they had no access to internet
- had limited computer literacy or limited English language skills
- had been living overseas