If you are struggling with employment or HMRC issues such as furlough, self-assessment, and PAYE, we can help.

Freephone advice helpline

0800 915 4604

Email us for advice


For non-advice-related queries, email:


If you need advice to resolve a dispute with your employer, contact your local advice agency for help.

  • National Insurance

    You pay National Insurance contributions on your earnings which help you qualify for certain benefits and count towards your State Pension entitlement.

  • PAYE

    PAYE (Pay as you earn) is an income tax that is deducted from your earnings. The money is sent to HMRC from your employer.

  • Self-Assessment

    Self-Assessment is a method of paying income tax to HMRC, usually if you are self-employed, but people with other income may need to submit a self-assessment tax return too.

  • Workplace Pensions

    A workplace pension is a method of saving for your retirement with a pension paid through your employer.