Full MembershipOur full membership comes with a wide range of benefits and is open to eligible organisations that are committed to Advice NI’s vision, mission and values.
|Number of paid staff in organisation||Cost|
|1||Centres with volunteers only||£58|
|2||Centres with up to and including 6 paid workers||£174|
|3||Centres with more than 6 but less than 15 paid workers||£290|
|4||Centres with 15 or more but less than 25 paid workers||£406|
|5||Centres with 25 or more but less than 35 paid workers||£522|
|6||Centres with 35 or more paid workers||£638|
Affiliate MembershipBy joining our Affiliate Membership Scheme you will have access to:
- Our award winning accredited and non-accredited training courses
- Our specialist information, advice and support services
- Advice NI published reports and social policy updates
- Publish articles in our quarterly Advicematters E-zine
- Attend regular Advice NI events and our AGM
- Network with and promote services to other members within our network
We reserve the right to refuse Affiliate Membership to any organisation or individual we feel does not subscribe to Advice NI’s value statement.