Tender Invitation for a Freelance External Marketing and Communications Consultant/Agency
PurposeAdvice NI is seeking to engage a Marketing and Communications Consultant/Agency to do the following:
- Review the current branding of our money and debt services (debt, business debt and specialist support) and
- Propose a new umbrella brand and
- Advise on the best way to market these services.
About UsAdvice NI is an umbrella membership charity that exists to provide leadership and services to our member organisations and ensure accessible advice services across Northern Ireland.
We have around 60 members who comprise Northern Ireland’s Independent Advice Network. Advice NI manages several advice services such as the Welfare Changes Helpline, the HMRC Tax and Benefits Advice helpline, the Business Debt Service, the Historical Institutional Abuse advice and support line and Supporting Active Engagement providing older people with digital training,
Advice NI is also specialist training providers and deliver both scheduled and bespoke training courses to more than 4,500 individuals each year.
What do we need?We need the consultant/agency to conduct market research into appropriate branding for debt advice services. The consultant/agency will provide a number of branding design options. These options should complement our current organisational branding. We would want a complete visual direction for our money and debt advice services, which encompasses online and offline branding, public advertising and all promotional materials.
We require the consultation/agency to provide us with a proven communication and marketing strategy to raise awareness of our new branded services that is audience specific.
TasksThe Consultant/Agency will need to demonstrate how they will achieve the following by 31st March 2019:
- Conduct consumer research on appropriate debt advice branding options.
- Develop options for Advice NI to review.
- Develop a branding toolkit of agreed finalised branding to include, logos, self-help leaflet and factsheet templates, website and future branded products.
- Provide a proven communication and marketing strategy and implementation plan with associated costs to raise awareness of the brand.
Support:The Consultant will be supported by and work in close collaboration with the Head of Money, Debt and Quality, who is responsible for the project in Advice NI, as well as the Advice NI Chief Executive, Deputy Chief Executive and Head of ICT.
Time lineDeadline for applications is February 15th, 2019
Project deadline is March 31st, 2019.
BudgetThe maximum budget available for the Consultant is £7,000. The Consultant bears full responsibility for all their tax and financial obligations.
Advice NI will retain the copyright of all material produced under this agreement.
|Proven successful track record of designing service brands
Proven record of conducting marketing research
Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of marketing and communication
Experience in user testing and evaluation
Excellent written communication skills and precise use of language.
Oral and written fluency in English.
|A good understanding of the Independent Advice Sector|
Instructions to Tenderers
Tenders should be submitted by email.
Please submit your proposal under the following headings:
- Contact Information
- Relevant Experience and Knowledge. Please ensure you outline how the task requirements will be met as well as experience relating to the tasks.
- Ability to adhere to the Task requirements.
- Budget with breakdown.
- Two references (including telephone numbers) and an example (e.g. web link) to your previous work.
- Availability to start the assignment in February 2019.
Deadline for Receipt of Applications:Applications must be received by 5pm on the 15th February 2019.
Please note: Tenderers may be invited to discuss or give a presentation of their proposal.
Submission of Proposals:Proposals should be submitted before the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evaluation of Tender ProcessPlease note that Advice NI is not bound to accept the lowest tender. This selection process will be based on an assessment of the following:
|Relevant Experience & Knowledge||40%|
|Ability to Meet the Tasks Requirements||35%|
|Quality of Proposal||10%|