- A range of insurance products including professional indemnity
- Advice NI reports and regular social policy updates
- Accredited/non accredited training and discounted NVQ training
- Advice and Specialist support projects
- Advice Pro Case management system including ongoing support
- Human resources, financial and auditing support
- Subscription to our quarterly eBulletin – AdviceMatters and our AdviceLink e-group which keeps advisers in touch with each other
- Listing on our website, which includes location, opening times and contact information
- Support in the development of Quality Standards
- Invitations to conferences, seminars and training events
- And ongoing opportunities to network with other Advice NI members and stakeholders
During the year we have been busy in terms of streamlining the membership renewal process and arranging site visits to all of our members in order to help improve local contact, communication and consultation. Renewal for 2018/19 is now open and you should have received correspondence for making your renewal.
In the coming months we will go live with our new member’s portal on the Advice NI website. This section will make it easier for members to renew their membership, upload/download documents, change public profile details and view HR/Quality related policies.
We are also now introducing our new affiliate membership scheme which is designed for organisations or individuals who are not eligible to become ordinary members but need access to products and services offered by Advice NI and/or wish to support our work.
We are always keen to receive membership feedback, particularly around what we could/should be doing in supporting members to deliver their services. In the coming months we will be sending out a membership feedback form and look forward to hearing your views and comments.
For further information on our membership services please contact Arfawn Yasin or Emma Mullin (email@example.com).