- Our award winning accredited and non-accredited training courses
- Our specialist information, advice and support services
- Advice NI published reports and social policy updates
Affiliate Members will also have the opportunity to: -
- Publish articles in our quarterly Advicematters E-zine
- Attend regular Advice NI events and our AGM
- Network with and promote services to other members within our network
- List on our online affiliate membership directory
Our Affiliate membership is available for Individuals and organisations, who do not meet our full membership criteria, but require access to Advice NI’s products and services.
Our new Affiliate Membership services are open to individuals as well as any voluntary, statutory or private organisations who have an interest in a just and equal society of confident, informed and active citizens.
If you would like to find out more about our Affiliate Membership please contact our Membership Officer Emma Mullin by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 02890645919.