Advice NI - Membership Support Services
My duties will include providing a point of contact and a comprehensive support function to all our member organisations with the goal of retaining, promoting and increasing the membership of Advice NI.
Over the coming months the Advice NI membership team aims to prioritise the below areas of work: -
- Improving local contact, communication and consultation with members in order to better represent member’s views, promote member services and provide member focused support
- Supporting members with the challenges ahead in terms Welfare Reform communications and digital awareness
- Streamlining the membership renewal process, including beginning work soon on a new members section on the Advice NI website
- Attracting new non-traditional advice providers in order to build a stronger and more diverse membership, including looking into an Advice NI subscribers scheme for those who do not meet the requirements for full membership
- Developing and facilitating a regular members only networking events with the view to improving collaboration between members and Advice NI and members
- Scoping the potential to coordinate a volunteering strategy with members as well as the possibility of a coordinated PR strategies with members
I am looking forward to working closely with all our Member Organisations this year!