Advice NI’s FREE Training Now Offered in Money Management & Universal Credit
Advice will be continuing to offer FREE Universal Credit Workshops until 31st March 2018. We started delivering these workshops in July 2017 and have delivered to over 50 organisations to date. These FREE half day workshops focus on perhaps the most significant reform to Social Security since the inception of the Welfare State. It provides participants with an overview of which means tested benefits Universal Credit replaces, how entitlement is calculated, how it works for different groups of people interfacing with the benefit and when it will be implemented in the different geographical areas of Northern Ireland.
We will also be launching our NEW Social Security Tribunal Representation Course early 2018. This 3 day course will take place on 20th Feb, 27th Feb & 6th March 2018. We have also added to our suite of Nutshells for next year to include the following courses;-
- Nutshell: Understanding the New Sanctions (NEW) – 12th February
- Nutshell: Help with Short-Term Financial Need (NEW) – 8th March & 6th June
- Nutshell: Using PIP Guidance & Case Law to Challenge Decisions (NEW) – 8th March
- Nutshell: Support for Mortgage Interest (NEW) – 15th March & 28th June
- Nutshell: Using ESA Assessment Guidance & Case Law (NEW) – 21st March
- Nutshell: PIP – Better Form Filling (NEWLY REVISED) – 14th May
- Nutshell: Universal Credit for Self- Employment (NEW) – 21st May
Please keep an eye on our website for these & other new courses at https://www.adviceni.net/training or if you have any queries please contact our training team at email@example.com or telephone 028 90 645919.
We would also like to remind anyone worried about Welfare Reform, that there is a free, independent Welfare Changes Helpline available on 0808 802 0020, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org