Job Opportunity - Information Support Officer
This new role within Age NI provides an excellent opportunity for someone who possesses the passion and commitment to work in a progressive organisation and help to achieve their vision - a society in which we can thrive as we age.
The post holder will be responsible for providing an exemplary ‘first port of call’ service in a multi-channel environment, delivering information and support, signposting to internal and external supports available to older people. Due to the nature of this role, it is office-based and not available for home-working.
|Salary||£23,034 - £24,246 per annum|
|Hours||35 hours with flexible working policy|
|Fixed term contract||3 years|
|Annual leave||26 days plus 12 Bank Holidays|
Group Personal Pension (contributions on qualifying earnings: 5% employer and 3% employee), Health Shield Cash Plan
- Previous experience in call handline, helpline work or Customer Service
- Experience of using databases to process customer data
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of customer service, teamwork, quality assurance, information management, creativity and lateral thinking
- Good understanding of Word / Excel / Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent listening, verbal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Numeracy skills
- Confident, professional, outgoing telephone manner
- A positive team player
- Customer Service Qualification
- ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) or equivalent qualification
Closing date for completed applications is Tuesday 16 August 2022 at 12:00 noon.