Improve your digital skills
Advice NI have partnered with SENAC to deliver a tailored Digital Skills programme for parents of children with additional needs.
Increasingly parents are required to communicate with authorities by email, complete online forms, and scan and attach encrypted documents to get support for their children in school.
This new digital inclusion programme will help parents develop their skills and confidence over a 10 week course.
You will learn about
- Using the internet and online safety
- Carer's benefits and children's DLA
- Special Educational Needs System and rights
- Navigating the SEN system online and EA website
How and when?
- Remote or face to face
- 90 minute sessions over 10 weeks
- Device provided for the course, if required.
Register your interest
You can register your interest for the course by emailing Patricia at email@example.com.