Our MissionAdvice NI’s mission is to provide leadership and services to our members and ensure accessible advice services across NI.
Our ValuesAdvice NI holds a set of core values which are central to both what we do and how we do it. These values guide us in our work as a membership organisation and as a staff team and influence how we engage with our wider range of stakeholders.
- Diversity and accessibility
- Equality and social justice
- Integrity, transparency and quality in all our work
- A collaborative working approach
Advice NI Growth & Sustainability Principles
- We will always strive to collaborate with, rather than compete with, our members
- We will prioritise working with our members to deliver contracts/services
- We will strive to work with voluntary sector organisations in the delivery of contracts/services
- We will provide leadership that is responsive to a changing environment
- We will endeavour to work with those who respect our values